Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sibling love

The boys wanted to come over to wait for Dad to come home and I leapt at the opportunity coz Craig will be so happy to have his family all together, and I miss them too.

Rosie has clearly missed her big brothers as she has taken her dinner(bread and butter) to eat it next to josh in his room, while they watch his tv.

It is more than a happy feeling to have your family hanging together on the bond of love. It is stupendous, marvelous, beautiful, wondrous.

My home feels sweet as, baby!

And then I notice that Rose is not in Josh's room and I search using decidedly detectiveish and super sleuthful skills to find her. I follow a trail of overturned, overstuffed animals through to a toy basket. And there, laying sweetly inside was my Rose. Sound-asleep, stripey-stockinged,ruffle-haired and dreaming ... In a wicker basket ....

No comments:

Post a Comment