Friday, July 22, 2011

Rose the sensitive

I am unashamedly seeking beaucoup d'attention albeit quietly, as I am suffering from a ridiculously well-taken cold. I have not posted such need on Facebook, nor rang my mummy for help. I have taken every known vitamin devised, panadol, something which begins with phenyl ...blah blah and some herbals designed to assist with cold and flu.

And I have had a little red wine for medicinal purposes.

Rosie has gasped sympathetically at all my coughs and splutters, offered me a comforting cuddle and kiss, leapt from the couch to get me something to help me, (she chose magnesium capsules) and stated with empathy 'you sound terrible!'

She is looking after me with pats, cuddles, pills, and her most wonderful love!


Rosie will make me feel better at any time, any day!

Thank you honey for looking after me!

No comments:

Post a Comment